- For each successful submission, ONE student will be partially sponsored financially by the CNS
- Your accommodations will be reimbursed as per the instructions below
- Your travel costs will be subsidized based on your university of origin as follows:
|University of Toronto||$60|
|University of Guelph||$50|
|University of Waterloo||$65|
|University of Ontario Institute Of Technology||$85|
|University of Western Ontario||$90|
|Royal Military College, Queen's University||$170|
|University of New Brunswick||$440|
|University of Saskatoon||$530|
|University of Calgary||$580|
- You are responsible for the cost of registering for the conference
- A student discount on the registration fee is available for all students wanting to attend, however the financial reimbursements are only available to students presenting (one per submission)
- The CNS has reserved a block of rooms at the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel for students who are presenting their work
- In order to be reimbursed for the cost of accommodations
1) you must be presenting a paper in the student poster session (1 reimbursement per paper)
2) you MUST reserve your stay through the following link: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/CNSstudent
- On the final day of the conference, present your proof of payment from the Sheraton in exchange for your reimbursement (which will also include your travel subsidy).
- Each room can accommodate up to two students (you can choose your roommate or request to be assigned one).
- Each student will be reimbursed for half the cost of the room. If you wish to have a private room, you are welcome to pay the other half at your own expense.
To help with planning, authors are kindly asked to log in to the submission site and input the title and main author of their planned paper even before making the final paper submission.