- Submission Deadline: 2017 March 17
- Notification of Acceptance: 2017 April 21
- Submission of Revised Paper: 2017 May 19
Click here for Call for Papers Paper Template
Accommodations (please read carefully)
- The CNS has reserved a block of rooms for students at the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
- In order to be reimbursed for the cost of accommodations, students MUST reserve their stay through the following link: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/CNSstudent
- On the final day of the conference, present your proof of payment from the Sheraton in exchange for your reimbursement (which will also include your travel subsidy).
- Each room can accommodate up to two students (you can choose your roommate or request to be assigned one).
- Each student will be reimbursed for half the cost of the room. If you wish to have a private room, you are welcome to pay the other half at your own expense.
Guidelines for Submission
- Student papers should present facts that are new and significant, or represent an in-depth review
- They should include enough information for a clear presentation of the topic
- Each paper should be no more than 5 pages in length and should strictly adhere to the format of the template, click here for the template.
Several important features of this template include:
- Proper referencing of all related published information
- Inclusion of the name(s), affiliation(s), and contact information of the author(s) and their supervisor(s) below the title of the paper
- Inclusion of a short summary (50-100 words) at the beginning of the paper
- MS Word “Normal” margin size
- Full paper submissions (in MS Word format, please) can be made through the electronic submission system:
To help with planning, authors are kindly asked to log in to the submission site and input the title and main author of their planned paper even before making the final paper submission.
Ali Andrew email@example.com
Kendall Boniface firstname.lastname@example.org