For Annual Conference Technical Sessions (not for Student Conference
For the official call for papers click here
- Abstract submission closed: 2017 January 11
- Draft paper due extended: 2017 February 15
- Full paper due: 2017 April 7
Guidelines for Abstracts and Full Papers
- Paper abstracts should be < 150 words in length ( Abstract template ).
- Full papers (Paper template) should present facts that are new and significant or represent a state-of-the-art review.
They should include enough information for a clear presentation of the topic.
The required format of submission is electronic (Word or pdf). Submissions should be made via: https://www.softconf.com/h/CNS2017Technical
To help with planning, authors should log onto the electronic submission system and input the title, author(s), and affiliation(s) of their planned paper even before making the full submission.